Si5328 SyncE Jitter Attenuating Clock Multiplier Development Kit
Silicon Labs' Si5328 is the industry’s lowest jitter, most frequency flexible Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE) clock, making it ideal for Ethernet PHYs from GbE to 100 GbE. The Si5328 meets all of the jitter, wander, and holdover requirements specified by ITU-T G.8262/Y.1362.
Si5328-EVB Development Kit Features
- Fully compliant with SyncE clock requirements (ITU G.8262)
- Generates any output frequency (8 kHz to 808 MHz) from any input frequency (8 kHz to 710 MHz)
- Dual clock outputs with 0.3 ps jitter and any signal format (LVDS, LVPECL, CML, CMOS)
- Integrated loop filter with selectable loop bandwidths: 0.1 Hz; 1 to 10 Hz
- Small form factor 6 x 6 mm QFN
- Reprogrammable to any frequency without BOM changes
We are committed to your success in evaluating our products. We would also like to hear about the results of your evaluation and development efforts.
Please visit the Silicon Labs Technical Support web page to register to submit a technical support request.